Wrist monitor IHealth View (BP7S)
Control your voltage with or without a smartphone.
The new IHealth View wrist monitor measures your blood pressure and pulse. Check the results on its screen or on the mobile application IHealth MyVitals. Detect the optimum position of your wrist with an indicator. IHealth View is a medical device *.
IHealth View (BP7S) is a device designed to measure blood pressure and heart rate. This medical device is a regulated health product which carries, under this Regulation, the CE marking. If in doubt, consult a health care professional. Read the instructions carefully. December 2016-IHealth
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions: 72 x 74 x 17.6 mm
- Screen Dimensions: 44 x 26mm
- Cuff Dimensions: 13.5 cm-22cm
- Weight: 120g
- Measurement method: Oscillometric technique with inflation, deflation automatic measurement
- Power supply: DC: 5v, 1.0 A, 1 x 3.7 V, Li-Ion 400mAh
- Measurement range: Sys: 60-260mmHg/Dia: 40-199mmHg/Pulse: 40-180bts/min
- Condition of Use: Temp: 5 °c ~ 35 °c, Humidity: 20-90% RH
- Transport/Storage Conditions: Temp:-20 °c ~ 55 °c, Humidity < 95% RH
In the box: 1 iHealth View blood pressure monitor, 1 quick installation Guide, 1 user manual, 1 Mini-USB cable, 1 transport pouch.
You must be logged in to post a comment.